Friday, May 18, 2012

Recover Deleted Post via Cache

Recently, accidentally I delete a post in my blog account. Actually it was nothing really important in my post, but I curiously searching in the internet to find out if there is a way to recover my post.

After reading a couple of article and trying by myself. Finally I can recover my post. Here is a simple thing what I have done. Actually I am using cache from google.com. Google cached many things all over internet so it can find something when you type something faster. Maybe that is the reason why we keep found a link that has been expired when we search for something.


  1. You just type title or some unique keyword that represent your post that you want to recover. 
  2. When you found, you click the cache version of your post.
  3. View source code, simply by pressing 'Ctrl+u'
  4. Find your postID, just in my case I found out my postID  and blogID blogID=7640899947596666720&postID=9134581062759741970
  5. Now try to compose a new post in your blog and in address bar, just change your postID
  6. Wow.. you find your deleted post in editor mode and now you can post it back.




2 comments: