Friday, May 25, 2012

Repair my bicycle

I have been using my bicycle for almost three years. Yesterday, my bicycle have to visit the hospital. The main problem is the front tire that have to pump in almost everyday. So it was obviously disturb my mobility during my final project period.

So, I go to a small bicycle workshop at exact in crossing of jalan gagak - suci intersection. At first the owner just recommend me to fasten the tire valve (a.k.a pentil). But it seem doesn't work. I still have to pump my front tire just like one in three days, in opposite from my back tire that I shouldn't have to pump the air in two weeks. So, I “force” him to look into my inner tire carefully.
Yeah, some part of region in my tire grow thinner than the other side, very thin. It create just like a bubble in my inner tire. So, I decided to change the tire. It cost me about IDR 20k.
Unfortunately, when he try to open the plat of front tire cover, he found out my shaft handlebar that connect to my front tire has been broken. Woow..It was terrible. At first they try to look out is it any possible part in his workshop that suitable to my bicycle. So, I have to wait until the afternoon to be rejoined again using welding technique. I also ask him to fasten my breaking system and the shaft in my back tire that not binding wheel.

At about 5.00 pm, I go to pick up my bicycle. From my campus, I am using a pink public car that pass the workshop. I found out from him that my bicycle “kelahar”, I don’t know what is in English, it is a main rotating axis that connect my tire system to bicycle’s body part, was broken so it need to be changed. Fiuh..Okay..then he ask me to pay IDR 50k for every service to my bicycle.
Now I fell my bicycle more confortable than before. Yeah, for me, I have to use it carefully. Because I am a careless driver before, so I think that is the main reason for the broken shaft.
I hope my bicycle can accompanying me, at least, until my graduation. Even though it just standard bicycle that I bough just for IDR 150k, but it has give me help a lot specially for my last three years life in campus.

Thanks my bike!
my_bike

No comments:

Post a Comment