Thursday, March 27, 2014

Unboxing my Red Blackberry Z10 Limited Edition

Finally, after waiting for a couple of months, my first smartphone come on this Wednesday. Yes, it is Red Blackberry Z10 Limited Edition (Z10 LE). It's because I participate on blackberry incentive program: Build for Blackberry (BFB). Of course, I am really happy for it. It will be my first smart phone!!!

Contoh hasil foto dengan back camera Z10 dengan flash on
(also) Docummented by (my previous "Smart Phone", Nokia C3)
Z10-LE dalam box
Sedang melakukan voice call ,melalui Skype







Z10-LE masih utuh dengan plastik covernya
Hampir semua aksesoris dibuat di China

Salah satu tam]pilan antar muka Z10
 Actually this device can't ship to Indonesia. So, I ask my friend's brother who lives on Singapore to handle it. But the problem is how can I get my device from Singapore? Because, it's said that the tax more than 17%. So, I use courier who offer this service, but/take something from Singapore to Indonesia which is cost me about 10% arround 30 SGD.

This is my simple app I submitted: myMufrodat. It's free apps. This apps is my first mobile platform application. Som it is basically is very simple but has feature BFB cerified.  This media mostly I took from madinaharabic.com. You can download offline web there, also it consist of multimedia application. So, I take it's source, publish it, and state it my app description where I take the pictures and sounds. So, I will not take money from people who download it. if there is complain, I will remove the app from market. Because as far as I know use the copyrighted media is quite expensive. Also, I took one audio for a word from google translate, if I'm not forget.
my App in Blackberry App World

No comments:

Post a Comment